Appointment availability differs for each location. During Peak Seasons (Spring, Fall) appointments may book 3-5 weeks out.
Use the following information as a guide to help you organize your unwanted, gently used clothing and accessories for consignment.
- SPRING (March thru April) — pastels, light sweaters, rain coats and boots, florals, t-shirts and jeans, denim and light leather jackets, sunglasses, sneakers, graduation attire, white jeans, natural fibers, open toed shoes, prom*, flowy dresses and skirts, blazers, etc.
- SUMMER (May thru July) — shorts, tees and tanks, sun dresses, sunglasses, sun hats, sandals, skirts, natural fibers, beach cover ups, bright/bold colors, etc.
- FALL (September thru October) — jeans, denim and leather jackets, scarves, hats and gloves, tall boots and booties, wool and cashmere sweaters, turtlenecks, spooky fashions, plaid, rain boots, fleece, earth tones, blazers, layerable items, etc.
- WINTER (Nov thru Jan) — coats (down, fur, and dress. Coats are taken late October through Christmas), sweaters, sweater dresses, snow boots, gloves, hats, and scarves, cashmere, wool, dark neutral tones, jewel tones, pants/jeans, layerable items, etc.
- TRANSITIONAL — occurs between each season. February is a Transitional Spring month. August is a Transitional Fall month.
- SEASONAL OCCASIONS — Back to School (August-September), Winter Holiday season (October-mid December), Prom (March-April)
Not mentioned but accepted in all seasons: handbags, belts, jewelry. Tops and dresses are always our best sellers, regardless of season. Shoes, handbags, and pants do not perform as well, so we are more selective.
Subscribe to our mailing list for monthly newsletters, notices about special events, and exclusive offers for both Raspberry Beret locations!