Founded in 2005 by Brookline native Rachael Bankey, Raspberry Beret has been outfitting womxn in unique, high quality second hand apparel for 15 years. Hundreds of vintage and contemporary pieces in a range of styles and sizes fill both our Maynard and Cambridge locations. Whether you’re looking for something casual and comfy or you have a special event to shop for, Raspberry Beret has got you covered.
Follow us on Instagram and facebook to stay up-to-date on the going ons.
Raspberry Beret is offically back! After a tough couple of months watching and waiting and messing up our sleep schedules, we have gotten the O.K. to open our doors to the public. There are a handful of rules, though;
- A mask or face covering is required to enter the store.
- A maximum of 7 persons are permitted to occupy the store at a time.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the door.
- Our fitting rooms are accessible by request as you shop! Items leaving fitting rooms will be quarantined for at least 24 hours before being put back on the floor.
- Our ALL SALES FINAL policy is back in effect.
Store hours until further notice:
Both locations will be closed for the weekend!